Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Second Post for the Day-Video of Landscape Re do

   I don't usually post twice in a day, but since I pretty much completed placing rocks in that area I have been working on today-thought I would make a video.

   When I am tired, I tend to mumble so hoping you can hear me ok.  Much progress has been made, still have allot of rock piles in this area to find a new home for-I do have an area up by the road where I park-between our property and the neighbors and behind our mail box,  that I will haul up the stairs-ugh-allot of small rock. That will be another area cleared and rid of ugly weeds. I may start that tomorrow-I need this cleared so I can amend the soil and buy plants next month.



10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the video so much. Now, I have a picture in mind of what you have accomplished (which is much) and of what you still want to do. It is quite a project but it will be such a wonderful space when you are finished. I love those gorgeous rock walls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I thought this video would help see what I have been doing with all of these rocks and concrete chunks. this month is flying by too fast

      Delete
  2. BOY! You must be super-fit by now! And there is still so much to do! Oh, boy. That is some project!!! I think.. I might be too lazy?
    But... it must be rewarding, too - I look forward to see what you do with it when the "nasty" work is done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah more like two aching knees-haha.I keep looking towards the finish

      Delete
  3. There is Art in landscaping, also aching knees! This is a lot of work, it is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd leave that large bush, roots keeping soil in thing. Nice yard, that's a lot of clearing out rocks.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit