Monday, August 16, 2021

Good Morning Monday (a tad political)

 Good morning,

   We have a busy week ahead of us.

Pushing to get more heavy rocks moved-I have a bad knee that hasn't bothered me in quite some time-but I had to find my brace for it yesterday-walking up and down the hill more and carrying heavy rocks-Hoping today for this area I can get that part completed and move to smaller rocks. I decided if I can push to get this cleared-I want to buy plants for the fall-many say that is the best time to plant.

We will be driving back past our woods home this week for our yearly eye exams-after cataract surgeries (a few years ago now)-both of our visions have changed a bit. and then later in the week hopefully our worker friend can come help with the dock project.

I won't get into politics again here-well maybe a little bit, I believe in free speech although many in this country do not, but it is so sad and heartbreaking for me, to see what is happening to our great country  "the great reset"  This country is to be run by "We the People" not power grabbing politicians-and school boards.

Many of us though will Not stand by and do nothing-as seniors now we have already fought for our freedoms in different ways, for my husband especially this all breaks his heart.  I can still keep myself informed though and vote accordingly  

  We have several governors fighting for our freedoms every day, I love this governor in particular along with several others including Missouri and Florida

    This makes me proud  (and don't even start with the masks)-especially when this administration is ok with totally open borders and no testing of covid or other diseases for all the illegals coming in-and then gives them totally free airline and bus tickets to go anywhere they wish to go in our country. Yet demanding Americans to wear masks and to get vaccinated. Makes no sense.


A friend of mine that lives out west shared this photo on Facebook over the weekend.   This is Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota, riding her horse down the streets of Sturgis an article I found on the web

This is one of the looks of freedom

Happy new week

8 comments:

  1. "vote accordingly..."

    This makes my heart sick. In America we used to believe our voting system was secure, but this last time...Do you still believe that? I saw them lie to us. They know they are lying and they know we know, but they don't care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I try to follow online what is going on. they stole the election-the proof is out there-although the media will Never report the truth. all we can do is vote wisely as best we can-stay on top of what is happening and vote every rhino and far left liberal out in 2022 this administration needs to be impeached for endangering our country with just the open borders case alone. I try to keep the faith and remain a patriot loyal to our constitution as written by our forefathers

      Delete
  2. My heart feels what you are saying. My brain tells me wearing a mask and getting vaccinated can save lives for others as well as my own.

    Making sense?
    Pondering freedom...Coffins are really tight spaces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the biggest thing for me-It's My choice Not the govt's choice to get the vaccine and wear a mask if it makes me feel safer.
      We did decide to get vaccinated but I am Not ok with letting millions of illegals into our country that are Not tested for covid or other diseases-that is more frightening to me-total open borders with no accountability that's frightening

      Delete
  3. Everyone needs to stand up for their own beliefs and ideas. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I so agree-everyone has the right to their own opinions and free speech with not being censored-respect for each other's ideals and beliefs is being threatened and lost lost here in America very sad to witness hugs and happy new week Valerie

      Delete
  4. I hope you didn't overwork yourself today moving rocks. I think some fall blooming plants would be lovely in this area. Gov. Kristi Noem represents her state well. What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved 7 large rocks and then switched to the small ones to fill in spaces between rocks. it got both my knees bad-ugh

      Delete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit