Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Fireworks Display for Missouri's 200th Birthday & Bagnell Dam's 90th Birthday

   I Love fireworks (as you know) and I was hoping perhaps I could see a few of the higher firework displays from our deck last night. 

   I could only hear them but couldn't see them-sigh. So I searched the net this morning and found a pretty professional looking video along with the radio playing the music planned to go with the fireworks from Missouri born artists in the background.

  Afterwards I discovered we know the person that shared the video.  This was pretty cool as I think there were at least 6 locations timed to go off at the exact same time down the lake, and using the same fireworks program. All the money for this was raised from events or donations over the last year. 

  If you like fireworks this was pretty spectacular 


Happy Birthday Missouri and the Bagnell Dam that makes this lake and produces electricity 

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely video. I don't like fireworks in real time, but this looked good. Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed the video I thought it was done pretty well, and surprise after I watched it that we know the person that shared the video-a friend near the woods house

      Delete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit