Thursday, March 4, 2021

Saying Good Bye to a Friend-She Enjoyed Linking Up With T Stands for Tuesday

   


    I wanted to share that Eileen (The Artful Crafter) a dear friend to many of us that participated in the T Party has passed last night at 11 pm do to complications from her heart operation

   She was a dear friend and will be missed by many

Update: I just got this information      Eileen's funeral will be at the Church of San Juan the Baptist in San Juan Cosola at 9 AM on Sunday March 14th. If you wish please come and pay your goodbyes.





Another Update for T Stands for Tuesday March 9 2021:

    Elizabeth mentioned she would do a T post for our friend Eileen, so I thought I would link up with this post that I had done when first notified of her passing. 
 
     This was just so sad to take in. I am very thankful that her husband included me with the updates after her heart operation.
     I learned allot from Eileen these past several years, she was always sharing how to do different crafts and her art. She inspired me to take the watercolor little books class which I really enjoyed.  We shared email conversations and slow mail. I miss Eileen's friendship. She is with the angels now

34 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I am very sad, she was a good friend we were sending cards and letters up and back to each other too

      Delete
  2. Sad news, Prayers and sympanthy for Eileen's passing
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, Kathy. It is so hard to lose good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to read this Kathy. We shall miss her. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear this! She was the one who gave me the wonderful idea with the journal pages... Oh, how sad.
    This is a nice saying. Hugs from here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. This is horrible news Kathy. I so expected to see her back her soon after her surgery. I will miss her journal page and all her posts. So so so sad. Thanks so much for letting us know. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting us know, Kathy. I'm doing a tribute to her for T this week, too. Hope you'll join in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the updated info Kathy. It is such a sad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Sad. She will certainly be missed at Tea Day. It sounds like she was a great friend to you. I am sorry, Kathy.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you joined us for T this week, Kathy. Thanks, too, for the update on her funeral. So sweet of you to include this. She truly was a friend who we will miss terribly, especially for T each week, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sad loss to the T group, a lovely tribute to your friend Kathy.
    Sending hugs
    Jan S

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know Eileen well, but enjoyed her T Day blogs especially the drawings she did in her planner. So sad to lose such a talented and generous friend. May her memory be a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am still a bit shocked and my heart is so heavy. Eileen was such a kind, fun, and generous spirit. It was always a special mail day when something arrived from her and I will treasure those gifts always. I will miss her and her art very much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such heart breaking news! Eileen was such a beautiful person and will be very much missed! I'm glad you had such a wonderful friendship and memories to remember her by. Wishing you, her friends and family comfort and peace! Thinking of you dear Kathy! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such sad news. She was an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm just now seeing this and saddened by the news. When I was more active with "T" and other groups I always enjoyed her posts and comments . She was a truly beautiful person and will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really heart broken with the news of Eileen's passing-she will be missed by many she was so kind and sharing.
      I am not as active with T any more either-it was becoming stressful for me as so many to visit in a short amount of time, and several have different politcal views than I do so no longer visit me even though I was in the T list to visit--that was a wake up call for me--don't need the stress or the cancel culture attitude.

      Delete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit