Friday, November 5, 2021

Art Journal Journey-All Kinds of Weather

    This month's challenge is from Chris over at Art Journal Journey-All Kinds Of Weather

    For me Fall weather is one of my favorites. Fall is a season too but if you get out in nature, walks in the woods on a bit of a windy day you can walk under leaves falling, feel the crunch as you walk.  Depending on where you take a walk you will see deer, squirrels, birds and other wildlife running about in the woods. Back at our woods home during deer camp-we had a friend that enjoyed most of his time "hunting" by falling asleep under the trees as he got "rained" on from the falling leaves. He really enjoyed that.

   So this is my inspiration for the theme for my page I am using a hard cover German Cookbook for my journal pages now.


The yellowish paper is from a junk mail large envelope, I grabbed some stamps, ink, pens, fall photos glue stick.








I decided my page needed a few more acorns


That's better, Happy weekend everyone

20 comments:

  1. Love the crunchy sounds of walk on the leaves. Beautiful creation, one look of a nice weather where theres deer still hang out and nap to rest message. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much-fall is one of my favorite time of the year. Happy weekend

      Delete
  2. The acorns will make the squirrels happy, and your beautiful page made me very happy, love the stamping, and the quote. I went for a walk with a friend yesterday and we saw several squirrels scuttering about in the leaves. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do love the acorns. we have lots here at the lake too. Glad you got to watch the squirrels-they can get into mischief but I enjoy watching them too-hugs

      Delete
  3. Nice interpretations of my favorite season too. However, I’ve never fallen asleep under the trees. 🥴

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kathy, what a gorgeous page. You did capture the essence of fall. It is one of my favorite seasons too. Mostly because of the lack of annoying bugs like mosquitoes. Do they disappear in your area also? Thanks so much for sharing this with us at AJJ for Chris' challenge. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope some beautiful fall weather too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Erika, we still have not had a freeze as of yet here so there are still bugs How are your bees doing?

      Delete
  5. This turned out great, Kathy. Your choice of stamps and your design is amazing. I love everything about this. Who doesn't like to shuffle through leaves. It's always so much fun to do that and it's nice to listen to nature, too. Great choice for Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for sharing this beauty, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Autumn page Kathy!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect addition to your art journal. I love when you grab your stamps and ink. I found a few things to clip and save when going through the junk mail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous art journal page! I love your autumnal design with the deer and colours - beautiful 😀. I hope you're having a lovely weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really is a fabulous page for my theme at AJJ. Autumn is my favourite season(until the Spring bulbs start to appear:-)) I love the deer looking out into your falling leaves. Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your autumn page Kathy and can imagine the sound of crunching through the leaves. Thank you for linking with Chris's theme at AJJ.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit