Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Journal Page for AJJ Vintage

 This month's theme for Art Journal Journey is Vintage

    At first I was thinking I had allot of vintage sewing patterns on tissue papers that I could use, but then I remembered I had a stamp with a vintage Ford truck full of fall sunflowers and corn.

   I have a stash of dried tea bags so I decided to take a couple apart to make a road for the truck. I colored in the flowers a bit, and grabbed textured packing paper to stamp around the image. For fun this little squirrel stamp is enjoying his acorn

  This is  my second entry for my new journal book which is an old German cookbook






14 comments:

  1. I still have some tea bags also. I guess we both went through a time when we were creating all kinds of things using them. This looks great, and I always love vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this vintage truck travelling, I think quite obviously, to market, to sell those beautiful flowers. a brilliant entry for Wendy's 'Vintage' theme at Art Journal Journey! Chriscx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris thanks so much-I think you are right that is off to the market-hugs

      Delete
  3. Fun page Kathy, thanks for joining us at AJJ for Wendy's challenge! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Kathy! I love the teabag road!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. The teabag road is clever, Kathy, and that old truck is to die for. What a wonderful stamp. This turned out great and reminded me I should get my teabags out, too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Wendy's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super Idea to use the old tea bags for the road , its a fantastic page Kathy and a great stamp image of the vintage car. Thanks for linking it with Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peanut says hi :-)
    Cute page! Tea season sure is on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that truck full of sunflowers Kathy. What a great vintage image, and a very appropriate and happy one. The teabag road adds some great texture too. I'm glad you decided to join us again at AJJ. Thanks so much for sharing this page and linking up. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the old car on it's teabag road. Thank you for joining us on Art Journal journey.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit