Friday, September 10, 2021

Cast Iron Vegetables

   Hi Everyone, This week I am sharing vegetable dishes using your cast iron.


Cast Iron Hasselback Potatoes


How to Roast Veggies in your cast iron 



Sweet potato and Spinach Quinoa Breakfast Skillet



Loaded Veggie Breakfast Skillet


Cast Iron Vegetable Stir fry   this type of recipe is fun to make, just use what ever veggies you wish-especially if you have garden veggies

   This one didn't have a photo I could bring over

For a dessert-any pie bakes up and tastes awesome in cast iron

Skillet Pumpkin Pie  and of course you can use your own favorite recipes as well just bake in cast iron skillet


There were many sweet potato pie recipes baked in cast iron listed -I chose this one

Sweet Potato Pie with Candied Pecans



Happy Friday and Weekend 

6 comments:

  1. Lots of yummy food. It's so exciting to have fall foods coming out. To me they are such comfort foods. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling over those cast iron dishes. Those hasselback potatoes are really tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening-I thought those looked hasselback potatoes so delicious too

      Delete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit