Monday, June 8, 2020

Today is World Ocean Day


World Oceans Day: Protecting Our Oceans, Our Future with Nuclear ...

I personally support 4ocean and Free the Ocean for plastic awareness.

  I buy 4 ocean's bracelets and answer daily quiz questions from Free the Ocean which gives them money support. Both have other products that they sell to replace plastics.

  Here is a link to a video from 4ocean




A link to Free the Ocean if you would like to sign up for the trivia questions which in return helps them to raise money.  I learn allot every day by answering these questions. This is how I found out about the small plastics in tea bags.

A link to 4ocean
  awhile back I had researched 4ocean. They are not non profit, but they monthly  donate to non profits that help the ocean and the ocean's wildlife They are very involved with the plastic crisis in our water.

and a link to World Ocean Day's blog

15 comments:

  1. Yay for you. It’s a good awareness! Now, If we could only find an easy way to get people aware of the land as well as the oceans, our planet would be a lot better off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful post and important message! We volunteer to clean our local beach and pick up lots of plastics bought in by the sea. Take care and wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's awesome Jo, we have allot of rivers near me and they have river teams that pick up the trash and plastics as well.
      You have an awesome week too-hugs

      Delete
  3. I didn't know there was a World Ocean Day: what a great thing to have. I love the ocean. And that's good that they were how you found out about the plastic in tea bags. I remember you talking about that in a post awhile ago, and was glad you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just learned of this too. Yes I had no idea about the plastics in tea bags-I use mostly loose teas now

      Delete
  4. Awareness is important, and it's hard for some of these annual days not to get lost during these troubling times. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the information and links …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea there was a World Ocean Day. And of course, I would have to miss it. Living between two rivers that define my neighborhood, every spring my neighborhood association (and I) gather plastic, debris, and old tree stumps that clog the Little Arkansas River. The neighborhood association to the west of mine take care of cleaning the Big Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you I didn´t know about this!
    You help them by answereing questions - and learn, that is awesome! I´m in!
    Just ordered a bracelet here at RegrowAustralia.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit