Saturday, June 27, 2020

Happy Mail From Greece

  Happy Saturday and Weekend everyone,

   Surprise in my mail box today. I joined Mia to celebrate her Blogeversary awhile back and she in return sent gifts to all of us who celebrated with her by coloring in one of her mandelas.

   So fun to get Happy Mail. Thank you soooo much Mia

As you can see lots of goodies in here-a handmade card, stickers, tea, candy, a tube of gauche white paint, papers with flowers and leaves embedded, the little red bag has handmade jewelry, two fabrics perfect for making pillows and really Love the nautical piece! So thoughtful of you hugs.


Up close


This is a look at the paper-I love these and fun to use in my journals-thanks Mia


and of course I saved all of the cool stamps


Thank you so much again Mia-

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, Thank you again for joining my blogaversary. I am glad you received my little gifts to you and I am very happy to see that you like them. Enjoy, my dear friend. I send you many kisses and a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kathy! Getting happy mail is so much and this looks like a great package from Mia. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful bounty you received. I know she said she was tailoring her gifts to each person, and I love what she sent you. She's SO thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embedded paper! Makes me want to make some again.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit