Friday, October 29, 2021

Cast Iron Saturdays Halloween

   With Halloween coming up I thought I would share Halloween foods made in cast iron this week.

   Cast Iron Mummy Pie



From Lodge Halloween Evil Screamers

    I have one of these pans  but a vintage one, and love the little donuts they make



Goblin Skillet Cookie



Ghost Pizza Bagels  I thought these were really cute for a party-bake in your cast iron pans


Mummy Meatballs
  these can be baked in your cast iron instead of a sheet pan



Graveyard Chicken Enchilada Dip


This is a slideshow of over 40 recipes of mostly Halloween cupcakes that can be baked up in cast iron muffin pans



Happy Halloween and weekend!

23 comments:

  1. There are some cute Halloween food ideas here. I like the mummy pie. That would be fun to make even if you weren't really celebrating Halloween. I hope you have a great weekend Kathy. And a Happy Halloween also. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the mummy pie too Hoping it warms up a bit tomorrow-Happy weekend-hugs

      Delete
  2. Love all the fun ideas, so pretty! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are some fabulously fun Halloween dishes. I think if I made these my family would go nuts having fun eating them. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all things Halloween today. I really liked some of the pumpkin cupcakes and the Ghost Pizzas. Someone (lots of people) are really clever in their baking and decorating for Halloween. Happy Halloween, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeos tricks and treats, the cupcakes look cute. Thanks for sharing, Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Halloween food, Kathy. There is no such a style in Greece. Halloween is a new celebration for my country. Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mia I am learning Halloween is an american tradition it seems

      Delete
  7. Wow, what a great assortment of Halloween foods!!! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fabulous Halloween treats 😀. Happy Halloween! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great ideas. Love them all. Next year I am making a Halloween menu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you-I think these would be allot of fun with family or friends

      Delete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit