Friday, October 22, 2021

Cast Iron Saturday-Pumpkin

 Welcome to my weekly recipe share using cast iron pieces. I search online for tasty looking recipes-this week I am looking for more pumpkin recipes.

Pumpkin Skillet Cake with Frosting

 If you want to make this gluten free use a gluten free flour blend, to make less sugar I like to bake with keto sweeteners and coconut sugar instead of brown sugar-a little less sugar




Skillet Pumpkin Custard Pie (this is similiar to pumpkin pie with a few different ingredients, also a recipe for pepita brittle



Pumpkin Skillet Swirl Bread 

  this is also easy to change to gluten free as well-use a gluten free flour blend-I like Bob's Red Mill 1-1 flour blend.  and can change to keto sweeteners as well




Pumpkin Cornbread
  

  This sounds delicious-can change to gluten free flour and for me I would use coconut sugar




You are most welcome to share your pumpkin recipes made in cast iron pieces in comments.

    Happy Friday and Weekend

17 comments:

  1. This looks so good. Could you please send me a slice of each?! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice vintage look utensil, interesting authentic way of baking bread, cake, pie, all look delicious. Thanks for gluten free recipe. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, I do love using my cast iron pieces-my preferred choice and many are vintage. Happy weekend-hugs

      Delete
  3. Everything looks so good and tempting! I love esp. that swirled pumpkin bread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pumpkin custard looks particulary delicious right now. It's breakfast time and a bowl of cold custard would taste good. Thanks for sharing Kathy. I may give this a try once the birthday cake/pie week gets over. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that custard would be perfect for breakfast. this is our birthday month too-Larry's was last week, mine is tomorrow

      Delete
  5. Oh my, all of those pumpkin treats look amazing! I love the pumpkin custard, it's so good - yum 😀. Thanks for sharing and wishing you a lovely weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recipes. The pumpkin cornbread catches my attention. It will be easy to cut up and freeze. Lining up recipes calling for buttermilk will be fun.
    Have a fun week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Late visiting again. Can't seem to ever catch up. I think the pumpkin cornbread sounds good, but I want it all. I LOVE anything pumpkin and am looking forward to making a pumpkin pie this year, too. Thanks for these mouth watering recipes. I'm now drooling all over my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries-you are never late visiting. I want to make that pumpkin cornbread for sure-and I liked the sound of the pumpkin custard pie too

      Delete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit