Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Pair of Eagles for Christmas Morning

  This was awesome-when I opened up the front door I noticed a pair of eagles high up in that tree. They stayed a long time most of the whole morning.  At times they were talking to each other-a lovely Christmas morning.






As many of you mentioned-Yes I am living the dream-as l live in a home with beautiful views-on the lake, with lots of birds, and gorgeous sunrises and moon views-and I just so love these eagles when they stop by to perch up in those trees usually for long visits.

   Since it is just the two of us on holidays especially-I splurged and purchased us rib eye steaks to go with a large tossed salad, grilled pineapple, and sauted mushrooms and red onion with balsamic vinegar. and we opened up a bottle of merlot-nice early evening meal.

PS Iris you still have me laughing about the eagles for dinner haha


9 comments:

  1. Your eagles wonderful, wish I could see them close. Your food sounds gorgeous, too, yummy. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lovely Christmas dinner. Perfect for a small group of 2.And those eagles are amazing how close they perch to your home. Yes, you are living the good life Kathy. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you shared these with us, Kathy. These were stunning photos. You are truly lucky to have found the home of your dreams. Sounds like you had a lovely meal, too. Wonderful, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) My pleasure, Kathy! LOL
    You live in an awesome place - I just met a cute cat (not for dinner)....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think my answer went gone with the wind, ummm... eagles?
    I try again, hence...
    Glad the eagles made it! LOL!
    That cow was not as lucky, as I learn! (Yum)
    Hugs from here, Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! The eagles are so beautiful. Sounds like a lovely meal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool the eagles came to visit. I can’t get over how blue the sky is. Gorgeous pic. Your holiday meal sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've landed in a sweet spot :) The wild-life watching opportunities alone make that location ideal to say nothing of those lake views. Steak sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure how I missed this post, how amazing it must be to see this pair of eagles up close 😁. They look very much at home by the lake and I'm glad they visit you often! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas 😊. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit