Saturday, December 21, 2019

A Movie

  Sorry I am a bit late for the movie share.
   I jumped right in this morning mixing up cookie batter to put in the frig and now I have chocolate popcorn in the oven-sooo good.

I went for a search online for Christmas movies and found one I always enjoyed, but haven't seen it on the tv so far this season.

   While You Were Sleeping

Image result for while you were sleeping movie

Below found online:

   Lonely transit worker Lucy Eleanor Moderatz (Sandra Bullock) pulls her longtime crush, Peter (Peter Gallagher), from the path of an oncoming train. At the hospital, doctors report that he's in a coma, and a misplaced comment from Lucy causes Peter's family to assume that she is his fiancée. When Lucy doesn't correct them, they take her into their home and confidence. Things get even more complicated when she finds herself falling for Peter's sheepish brother, Jack (Bill Pullman)





This is really a fun family movie at Christmas time, I love all the actors too

Update: Chocolate Popcorn out of the oven




1 comment:

  1. RomComs are not my favorites, and I would never have watched this one save for my daughter's encouragement. I'll tell you, though, I love this movie! It's definite re-watchable :) I know ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit