Friday, December 3, 2021

Rock Project Update

   Wow we had a glorious day today, reached into the 70's f and no wind. I was determined to get those last two piles of rocks gone-so in the spring or earlier, I can add in bags of soil and probably miracle grow bags too. I need to pick up some lime for this area soon too, and I am going to scoop out all of the leaf ashes from burning and add them to the soil as well.  I am excited as soon I can start planting my seeds in their little gallon water bottle "greenhouses" I have lots of different seeds to start too.

   I worked almost  8 hours today-but I got it done yeah. After sorting out, there was one odd pile that I just carried over to the other side-to deal with next year-as there are two huge piles of rocks and gravel there as well.

I am so pleased I just finished up instead of waiting til tomorrow. Saturday we will only be in the 50's f but Sunday jumps back up into mid 60's f  I may try to start digging out the large tree stump that is in my way for my outdoor cast iron cooking-baking area.

Is anyone else having issues loading photos here?  I am getting the same thing with my own photos just a big minus sign instead of a photo. I tried loading a photo on facebook and no issues, must be a problem with google and  not with my computer







8 comments:

  1. I got the same minus sign when I tried to post a new header picture on my blog. I am sure it is a google thing and will hopefully soon be resolved. I know you must be feeling pretty proud of yourself for finishing up the rock work for now. Yay for you! Will you be planting seeds in the jugs soon or later on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to look up information on the seeds-I had bought quite a few from someone on ebay that had very detailed growing information I have several that I need to get into the refrigerator to go through a cold spell soon-I may go through that infor over the weekend and learn when they the different seeds need to be planted I bought a couple bags of the seed starting soil already and saved a bunch bottles already

      Delete
    2. ok at first I thought it was something going on with my computer but when I could post on fb figured something to do with google hope I can load photos soon

      Delete
  2. This seems to be a Google issue! Well done on getting so much hard work done. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pleasant temperature it makes outdoor work enjoyable at least. It is wonderfully sunny today and nice in the sun but there is an icy wind blowing so it is snowing somewhere near. Oh! my! you are a hard worker!! So very glad for you that you have finally managed to get those rocks out of the way...thats determination for you which they say moves mountains but in your case piles of rocks LOL. I didn't have any problems uploading images last Wednesday when I posted on my blog but it may be a recent glitch which I hope will go away soon. Keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we have really nice weather these past few days-loving it

      Delete
  4. Nice working on outside til its done, maybe of the google or busy traffic due to festives. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit