Friday, December 3, 2021

Cast Iron Saturdays

     Hi Everyone,

      I wanted to share photos of all the different cast iron Christmas mold choices for little cakes, or cookies, even molds for making christmas lolly pops-but sadly all the photos will not let me copy and paste them to share.

   I have always been a collector especially of kitchen tools. I have several cast iron pieces for the holidays, pottery molds for cookies and shortbread, lots of stamps-of course too lots of cookie cutters so fun to collect and to use.  

Do you like to collect kitchen items too??

  Well, something is going on, as I can't copy and paste photos from recipes either-sigh-not sure what is happening. No fun without photos that's for sure

  This week I will post a few links for Christmas baking with just the links since I can not share photos, and will suspend cast iron Saturdays for the rest of this month,   Til I can figure out why this is happening, and many of you are really busy this month too with family for the holidays.

Sugar Cookie Stars

Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie

Gingerbread cookies-these are baked in a gingerbread cast iron mold

Chocolate Pecan Snickerdoodle skillet cookie

Cast Iron Sugar Cookies-this recipe is for the cast iron molds you may have

Cast Iron skillet Gingerbread for two

 Hoping this gives you some cookie ideas to bake in cast iron


   


















  

  



6 comments:

  1. I sure would like to see pictures of your molds and cookie cutters. Maybe you will be able to add pictures here tomorrow. I like any old wooden kitchen item - butter molds, coffee grinders, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those old wooden items too I will try for photos tomorrow

      Delete
  2. Love to see the photos of your collectios. Its a boost having tools that we love in the kitchen. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit