Thursday, December 23, 2021

A Few Photos-Looking out Our Windows & Amaryllis Blooms

   Good Morning Everyone,

        I thought I would share a few photos from this week so far-looking out our windows here at the lake

  The weather has been up and down here but mostly sunny. Lows in the 20's and some days highs in the 50's



Another morning


This one below is fun-this was a very cold morning so I took these photos indoors-you can see my "misty" reflection



The eagle pair has been visiting most every day this week This is really zoomed in from up on the road below them



And early this morning-Wow a Surprise-The moon was on this side now and looking up in the tree-an eagle juvenile  We don't see them very often


and a close up


The same moon


Indoors my amaryllis bulb is blooming. Perfect for Christmas week. Now it has separated out a bit and we will have 4 blooms  The painting on the wall was gifted to me from Barbara awhile ago






Merry Christmas to all of you


16 comments:

  1. Your pictures are SO good. I can almost imagine being there on the lake myself. But, I would probably just watch the eagles and do no work ifI were! I love your amaryllis! It is putting on its own show for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary Yes we are really enjoying the amaryllis this week-perfect timing for the blooms too

      Delete
  2. Thank you Kathy for giving us that beautiful amaryllis!
    Have a Merry Christmas is my wish from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, all your photos are worth framing! Thanks for the painting mention. It was fun to see it again. I wish you and Larry happy and healthy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos Kathy. The fog on the lake make s really beautiful and dramatic photo. And nice your eagles are back. Have a wonderful holiday Kathy. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lake views are just gorgeous, Kathy. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular views of lake. Lovely pair of eagles. Amazing,waking up to a beautiful morning. Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have given us such a lovely gift today, Kathy. Between the amazing sights of the lake and the stunning eagles, this is a wonderful beauty to behold. Then you added the show stopping beauty, that amazing amaryllis. What a star. I hope you and Larry have a wonderful Christmas, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, I am so happy you enjoyed the photos-This week has been very special with all the beauty
      Merry Christmas

      Delete
  8. The moon! And the flower. And the lake, oh, thank you! The couple, too, a promise to next year a bit, huh.
    A very Merry Christmas to you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit