Monday, September 2, 2019

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day to all of you in the States-our last long weekend of the summer



I will be smoking and grilling baby back ribs later this morning, I used up the last of the potatoes by making up a big bowl of potato salad, we have a large tossed salad, and I am thinking of baking a pineapple upside down cake in cast iron.

   Those of you that bake in cast iron I ran into a link with 15 cast iron skillet cakes-they all look delicious link here   and a couple of photos  I may have shared this link in the past-but it's a good one.



Upside Down Praline Skillet Cake

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, baby back ribs. And pineapple upside-down cake. 😋 I wish I lived closer to you! Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should've kept a cast iron skillet when we got a glass-topped stove, but I didn't. I may have to pick one up to try making a cake. I think these would make a hit here.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit