Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A Few Photos at the Lake House

  I am happy with the carpet-It is a bit darker than the photo shows and It is much prettier than the sample was.


Last night I loaded the suburban with lots of books-my cookbooks, herb and essential oil books, and some of my novels.  Today I moved them all into the house. When finished I sat outside a bit at the bottom of the deck stairs


It was a gorgeous day today-up into the 70's f  I really can not believe that saturday and sunday evenings we will be in the 20's f and the snow word came up-ugh


This is our boat dock


Over the winter months they lower the lake and then start raising it up again just before Memorial Day. These next two photos you can see all the shelf rock and natural rock seawall-we really loved that-no maintenance. The water will rise to top of these rocks



On the right side of the house walking down to the lake-there are always animal prints in this area-usually deer-not sure if these are deer or not


Last weekend the guys got allot of the paver down-loving it


I made some cast iron chocolate bars tonight-I used mostly almond flour with some gluten free flour mix.



Husband is still not feeling well at all-even after the change in heart medicine. I managed some how to get him in to the cardiac doctor tomorrow morning. We have to drive to the big city Springfield, Mo-so thankful our friends with the big log home offered to drive us-I am very thankful for these good friends.
     Please put us on your prayer and positive thoughts list.  I think Hubs is getting depressed by all this.

10 comments:

  1. Ofcourse i'll be sending positive thoughts your way Kathy... So glad you were able to get him in to be seen.. Hubs is still fighting whatever sinus/lung infection he has.. Got him into the VA and all they sent him home with was some steroids and cough medicine that didn't work.. They are predicting 32 degrees here this weekend.. haven't hear snow but i did hear rain.. lol Carpet looks great! It must be so nice sitting by the water.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chocolate seems delicious, Kathy! Lovely lovely lovely photos from the lake. And I llllllllove your carpet!!!!!!!! Hugs, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your hubby, hope the doc can help him, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the 70's. I can't wait for those temperatures. And now you need a boat for that dock-or maybe you have one. It is greening up there and the house looks like it is coming along so well. I'll take a bit of that cookie bar. Happy Thursday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. the carpet looks so nice in that room. Such lovely views at your lake house. A perfect setting to sit outside and nibble a chocolate cookie. Hope your husband feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the house comes along very well! Good luck with all - the chocolate bars looks yummie --- would love to try a piece !
    Well wishes for your hubby!

    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos Kathy and the new carpet looks a good colour.
    I hope all will go well for your husband tomorrow and you he will be feeling much better soon.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your hubby gets to feeling better soon. Health issues can be depressing, and I know he'd rather focus on the house than on dr visits.

    Your new place continues to amaze me. That view is gonna be a year-round delight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending healing and prayers for your Hubs! The lake looks so lovely♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous views you have. Beautiful new carpet and it goes well with the paint and paper. Looks like you will be in the house by the time the "creek rises" (grin).

    I hope your husband gets better soon. He and you are definitely in my thoughts today.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit