Saturday, February 20, 2021

A Movie on Saturday

   I have not shared a movie in awhile, so when I caught this one on the tv this past week, I knew I wanted to share it.

   Richard Gere movies are usually very moving with life messages and in the end I am crying. 

     We have the movie channels as my husband doesn't watch any shows with too many commercials any more. I hardly ever find something I want to watch, I scan through and usually nothing catches my interest-but this one did.

    It's an old movie that I had not heard of before, filmed in 2000

                                          Autumn in New York





 More about the movie here

6 comments:

  1. This is a sad film albeit a good film but sad. I am not sure why but Itry to avoid films that make me feel sad lately. I think it must be the situation we are going through at least I suppose that is the reason. I never used to be so affected by films or situations as I do now. How's the ice? Hope its gone away ? keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this film Kathy - just had forgotten what a sad story it was to watch. Glad you enjoyed it. Hope all is well - Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sad but I think Richard Gere's character was a better person afterwards

      Delete
  3. Glad you found a film you liked. Enjoy your weekend, take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you-and you as well have good weekend-are you home now?

      Delete
  4. A good movie is always a welcome addition to a watching list. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit