Friday, January 29, 2021

Good morning Friday

 Good morning Friday everyone, yeh finally we woke up to sunshine here at the lake. It has been soooo dreary and depressing looking here for some time.

  I brewed up a mini teapot full of Simpson & Vail's Louisa May Alcott's Green tea blend which is green tea leaves, apple pieces, strawberry pieces and rose petals. a really delicious blend and we had the last two slices of the lemon meringue pie for breakfast this morning.

  More later but I ended up taking the quilt off of the large frame-just too hard to work on it there, and am trying out a big hoop-which many people use instead of a frame. I ordered another assortment of needles as the one that will work is a bit short. The others will be perfect for wool appliques.

Have an awesome day-what are you all up to today??


  This is another handmade pottery cup, perfect for tea

4 comments:

  1. That blend of tea sounds particularly nice. I have searched for it here online and found it here. Very tempting. keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled with a large frame years ago, but don’t recall if I persisted with it or not. In my hand quilting days I could have continued, only know that somehow I finished it. Sunshine here too but frigid temps!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit