Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Better Success With Donuts

   I really wanted to bake up these donuts again, so I made two batches, which made 24 mini donuts.

    I discovered that the donuts must totally cool in the pans before taking them out. I wanted to share that in case any of you decided to bake up some donuts.
   I struggled with the first pan so by the time I started on the second pan-magic-they all came out easily as the pan and the donuts were totally cooled down.

  The ones that came out in pieces I sprinkled Lakanto sweetener with cinnamon, the rest I drizzled melted keto chocolate chips all over the donuts.




8 comments:

  1. I have a weakness for donuts. And yours look delicious. These are making me so hungry as I haven’t had breakfast yet. Nice work Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Larry loves donuts so I wanted to make some that didn't have the fat, carbs and sugars. these are really good

      Delete
  2. OH MY!!!!!!! I love donuts and I'm drooling now...bye! Chrisxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these turned out so delicious too-and they are carb free and sugar free

      Delete
  3. Yum! Now I'm dying for a donut 😺 Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit