Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Happy December Everypne

 



  Thought I would pop in and wish everyone a Happy December, and Happy celebrating your Christmas or other religious preference-or non religious celebration.

    I am thinking I may not be posting much this month, but I may still visit a bit. I did bake up gingerbread and peanut butter cut out cookies this week. Not sure I will do much more-I don't need the extra calories and I am not enjoying baking this year. I will be dipping dark chocolate and making a gluten free chex mix though. I will give away most of the chocolates.

   Larry had quite a set back in his recovery last mid week. He is very weak as well, nurse is suppose to check on him tomorrow but she has not called me tonight to confirm. Praying things go well with one of the obstacles he has been challenged with.

  I will share soon a photo of a very awesome painted Christmas wolf card that Iris sent me-I love it so much She knows I love wolves and I received Deb's prototype Christmas card which  l love too. thank you to the both of you.

Found this photo on Facebook-Merry Christmas



12 comments:

  1. I wish you the same, dear Kathy and also thank you for taking in non-religious. It´s a "delicate"subject.
    Hmmm, gingerbread .. even I´d be in! Yes. Extra calories!!! Tomorrow I get Christmas-stollen from Dresden!! The real Dresden in GDR.

    Hope Larry will be better very soon, it is so long now. I fought six months, I know how time can crawl.
    Oh, THAT is how Dad gor the huge tree in each year?! I never knew! ;-)
    Ours (certainly) was a German Shepheard... This one looks like "Lassie" I loved to watch the series as kid!

    Merry Christmas to you all (lake included) - hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had stollen in many years. I had thought of baking a gluten free version from a friend's family recipe-a friend from many years ago that I haven't seen in over 20 years now.
    gingerbread is not too sweet either. I remember the show Lassie too wonder why they don't bring back those old shows again.
    Merry Christmas hugs back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love and good wishes that Larry takes a turn for the better -- and soon. Your baking amazes me. I adore that image you shared. We used to have a collie and it reminds me of Major, who was a wonderful dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for you and Larry, sending hugs and prayers. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that about Larry. Still sending prayers and healing energy to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kathy i'm so sorry to hear about Larry... you must be beside yourself with worry.. My idea of how much baking and such i was going to do has been altered some with the imminent arrival of the GrandLittles.. My daughter has informed me they are looking forward to baking with Grandma...lol Chocolate dipped anything sounds yummy! Sending you healing thoughts , wishes and prayers.. Much love and hugs deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy December Kathy! I received your heartfelt card in the mail today, thank you my friend! ☺☺ Sending healing energy Larry's way, and a big hug for you too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear of your husbands recovery having a set back. That is frustrating but I am sure, it was just a set back and full and complete recovery will come. God Bless you and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear your husband had a setback Kathy. Healing has so many twists and turns, but I hopefully things will turn in favor. Sounds like you're making the best of tough time. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry that Larry had a setback. Sending lots of well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No baking for me this year. My son did ask if I made any cookies too. Just too busy. Hope Larry gets better soon. Will continue to pray for him. Janice

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit