Sunday, June 25, 2023

Good Morning-First Summer Sunday

  Happy Summer! 

    Here in the Ozarks on the lake summer has arrived for sure this week-very hot and humid with the temperatures in the high 90's.  We are getting missed by the rain chances so far, am needing to water my perennials early each morning recently. Lots in bloom again-so pretty and the butterflies are loving the garden

  I took a few photos of the flowers-so pretty right now.  

    I am very unhappy though with my latest camera-I hadn't realized that the zoom feature does not work-all it does is distort everything, close up photos not too bad but in full sun does not take good photos. Sooo I will be needing to look for another camera soon. Will wait  a bit as both our cars needed a little work done to them this month, and I have to go back to the dentist-ugh, I ended up with an infection-the day after I stopped taking the pills (2 weeks of antibiotics) the pain is back-ugh. They can't seem to find anything in x rays so far either.

Just beginning to bloom-so excited when I saw these-I bought rooted plants last year





Larry has his "toys" out ready to work on stuff-too hot right now though



Enjoy your new week

   


  

11 comments:

  1. We've gotten summer too, hot, humid, not quite as hot as you have but there's some rain too. I'm not a humidity fan so I'd love to go back to last Thursday when there was no humidity-smile. Your flowers are gorgeous too Kathy. All the garden work does pay off, doesn't it? Have a lovely rest of your weekend and stay cool. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love seeing new blooms in the spring? I'm sure it's warm and humid there -- keep cool as you can -- or as they say here, "go jump in the lake!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flowers, yay to blooming - here still nothing, sadly...
    Oh, darn with camera and owwwwww, tooth-ache is the worst! Hope they find out very soon what´s wrong... big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi KaTHY, GLAD YOU HAVE FLOWERS YOU CAN ENJOY. It's hot here, too, and everything is blooming well. Hope you soon get rid of your toothache, that' not good! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve seeing your flowers Kathy! Its been so so HOT here... and expected to continue... uuughh... But my SunFlowers are looking gorgeous!!! and i haven't given them a drop of water... weeds are doing good too..uuughh... I weedeat some nearly every day just to try to keep up with them.. Looks like this next weekend the heat may break.. only 98.. today is forecasted 111degrees F... Take care Hope your tooth is better soon.. teeth pain is the worst!! Much love, deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy your lakeside garden is just wonderful...hope you get rain soon. We have had some but need more. Sorry to hear about your infection...praying they can find out soon what is causing your pain. Been thinking of you and hope to get a note in the mail soon...just lots of gardening, etc. going on. I will do better friend :)!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your flowers are beautiful. I have thought that your pictures taken with the new camera were beautiful, so I am sorry to read about the problem you are having with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mary, I didn't test it out good enough-the zoom is useless it distorts the photos, in full sun no matter what setting does not take good photos. I have gotten a few pretty flower photos-mostly semi shade though

      Delete
  8. Sounds like you have a tooth shard stuck somewhere or something not showing up on xray.
    Beautiful flowers.
    About the camera. If it has different settings, then the zoom might not work on some of them. That could also be the sun light issue. Make sure the flash setting is off. If you have those problems, then somebody else does as well. Their comments could already be on the Internet that can tell you what is going on.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is very cool and dry here. The coldest sprin/summer we have ever had. I love the photos of the flowers. Stay cool my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit