Saturday, May 23, 2020

An Entry for Mia's 3rd Blogaversary Candy

 I needed a little art time this morning so I colored in one of Mia's mandala's I chose her #11 mandala. Click on link in my sidebar for more information.

  This is another one of those "out of my comfort zone" projects. I don't do well with coloring (I should play with this again) and not this form of subject matter.

  However, I was pleased with the results. I added this page to my chocolate spiral journal book that I have been using for paintings and larger pieces.

I used these pencils, gel pens, crayola's pens that were very fluid




This chocolate pecan pie looked soooo delicious I thought we would celebrate Mia's bloganersary with it.


20 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kathy! Thank you for the delicious pie! And thank you for coloring one of my mandalas. I am really glad you joined me for my blogaversary party. Hugs, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pattern. The colors go so well with the pecan pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy with that Kathy. It came out fantastic. Love the blues with the brown. And I like how you left some of the recipe bits showing too. It gives the page so much depth. Hope you have a great rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. All colors go together like a rainbow so you can never go wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book has such awesome photos of all things chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOhh your mandala is Amazing Kathy !! I loove how you have so beautifully coloured it, Great Art !
    I wish you a very nice new week, stay safe and
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, thank you so much Caty-you stay save as well hugs

      Delete
  7. It look's so beautiful and I like your color choice. A great present to Mia's Blog-Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours you used for this mandala! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Loved the colors you used on Mia's mandala, it turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Qué bonito, cuantas combinaciones de colores!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful colours for this Mia's mandala, great work!!! Besitos...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola.
    Hermoso, la combinación de colores que usaste para pintar el mandala de Mía, además va muy bien con tu pastel de nueces con chocolate, el pastel parece otro mandala :)
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit