Monday, November 26, 2018

T Stands for Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone, it seems another month is nearly flown by again.
   T is where we share a post with friends including a photo of our beverage. Find the link in my right hand column-hosted by Bleubeard and Elizabeth-you are most welcome to join us.

  The past week has been very up and down weather here in the Ozarks-from cool to warm 60's f down to very cold. Over the weekend very very windy. I took a little video to show how strong the winds were here. and happy dancing I was able to upload it-sometimes with my slow internet it just does not work.  Lucky for us we missed the wintry blizzard.

If you click on the video it will enlarge for better viewing






    When I have a few moments I have been working on my May fabric journal pages.  There was not allot of activity that month but I did do allot of gardening. So I decided to depict that with all the fun buttons and things I had picked up earlier this year. Today I sewed on rows of seed beads hoping to capture the idea of planting seeds. On these May pages I am also working with my letter beads-so this will be a heavier page for sure with all the sewn elements.  and May being the flower full moon I will add that in as well.

   Here is a peak





I don't have strawberries any more in my garden but we do have wild ones and we love fresh strawberries too





I pulled out buttons and beads of bunnies, gnomes, garden hoses, spade, water can etc seed buttons and a few beads to look like rocks-we'll see how it all goes together.



We started signing papers for the lake house-more to come before the closing.

For my beverage share, well yesterday when I was deleting and saving photos online I mistakenly deleted my latest beverage photo. So I am going to cheat a bit. I have shared my herbal caffeine coffee like beverage in the past-but this time when I went to order-they now come in bags instead of just tea bags-so am loving that. I took advantage of the cyber sale and bought a few flavors


                                                 Teeccino Chicory Herbal Coffee Alternative Vanilla Nut

  I discovered this brand on the Vitacost site online a couple years ago, where I get good prices for gluten free items. and to go with my coffee beverage I bought myself a new mug-also taking advantage of cyber sales today.  
     I love to support Yellowstone Forever, the non profit that supports the park and they had cyber sales going on too including a mug I have had my eyes on. This is hand thrown just for them-so I am excited to get this one and enjoy using it.  
    For the same sale price they also offered a Yellowstone Monopoly game which I was really considering but in the end no one to play the game with me-but I will enjoy this mug.

                                  


  Do you take advantage of cyber Christmas sales??  I usually buy from a couple sites that I use on a normal basis through out the year and take advantage of their sales.  I did want some flannel sheets at a super price at Sams club (big box store like Wal Mart) but they were already sold out early Saturday morning.  

Have an awesome Tuesday and week!!

13 comments:

  1. When I walked outside this morning, both my bamboo chairs had blown in front of my front door. They also had about an inch of snow on them, too. I could definitely relate to your video.

    May is definitely going to be laden with buttons and seed beads. I look forward to seeing the pages when they are finished.

    Your Yellowstone mug is gorgeous. And it looks like you will have loads of herbal coffee for awhile, too. I NEVER EVER buy anything on the internet. I want to feel it, touch it, inspect it before I buy something. I think you (and my friend Sally) are quite brave. Thanks for sharing your new mug and your new herbal coffee with us for T this almost Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your wind is headed our way. Along with all this new snow that is falling right now. Oh my. I love your new mug and seeing all those journal pages. You haven't shown us them for awhile and it is nice to see them again. Have a wonderful T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely beading on your May page for your fabric journal. That must have taken quite a bit of time to acquire such straight rows. I love how they look like rows of crops. And those strawberries are perfect.
    I don't shop around at many place on cyber monday. We mostly shop on Amazon as all our family has wish lists. I love that they have almost everything your could possibly want in one place.And most of it is a great deal.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some wind! We've been having rain, rain, and more rain. At least it's better than snow. I love your May page. So cute how you planted the seed beads in neat rows. The special buttons are perfect. I did some Cybershopping this weekend. Sale prices on clothing was too good to pass up. Glad you got the mug you wanted and on sale to boot, too. Have a Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, it was windy! Your fabric journal page looks wonderful, well done. I didn't do any cyber shopping, glad you got some good bargains. Your new mug is very pretty. Happy T day with your new beverage. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, winter seems to be rolling in everywhere now. we also had stormy and cold days, now snow over night. ok, it´s end of november... we are spoilt by a long and sunny summer.
    the cold season brings out fabrics again, i see... oh my, these strawberries will be perfect to use... we also only have the small, wild ones, but they taste so yummy!
    happy t-day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wind looks awful, I hope it soon eases for you.

    The pages are so beautiful and a great idea.

    What a great mug to find as well

    Have a very happy T Day

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was lovely to see your material pages again, your fabric journal will be awesome.
    It was a real stormy wind and a super video you shared.
    Your new mug looks super, and all the better for you to buy at a bargain price. You were lucky to find something you wanted to buy in the sale.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful makes! I bet the rows of beads took ages to sew and they are so effective to depict your veggie garden - I love it 😁. Your new Yellowstone mug is beautiful but I'm guessing as it's Yellowstone that you knew that I'd love it ...lol 😉. Sending you happy T Day wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like one of those howling winds that are interesting to liten to - from inside the safety of your home, Kathy!

    Your veggie garden piece is very cute. Seed beads for seeds are perfect.

    Fabulous Yellowstone cup! I'm glad to hear you're progressing toward closing.

    Happy T-day! Eileen xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. We haven't had winds like that here. Our temps are all over the place, though, with lows in the 20s but highs ranging up to predictions of 70 for Saturday. Weird weather! I've never heard of chicory herbal anything, but it sounds like it'd be fun to try :) Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did take advantage of the cyber sales. I bought my tea at 40% off (6 boxes of Twinnings Black Current 20 bags in each box) at World Market online, then picked it up at the store, so no shipping. I was pretty excited about that.
    Sewing on seed beads for your garden page was inspirational! Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! That wind - we are just getting grey and often wet days at the moment ..but...it has warmed up again!!! Your fabric journal is going to be wonderful when you have completed it! What a great mug too! Belated Happy T day!, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit