Saturday, March 3, 2018

Spring Cleaning with My Page

  My day is just Not going as planned. Oh well
     Not as warm today as they said and too windy to grill outdoors so I will fix our split chicken breasts indoors today. I bought two packages of echinacea roots and want to get them planted-perhaps later this afternoon.

  I have been on the phone too much this morning too-people kept calling haha -soooo I decided to spruce up my pages here and give it a spring time look. What do you think?

   I am going to try out my light box this afternoon-I know finally. I have been trying to print some of those Olympic stick figures and for some reason they will not print for me-so I will do my best to draw some on my own-we will see how that turns out. stay tuned

Happy Weekend everyone

10 comments:

  1. Your new outfit looks super and good luck with the lightbox!
    Happy Sunday!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks wonderful and I'm loving the pretty background colours and flowers - beautiful 😁. Have fun using your light box and Happy Weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new blog look, have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog's new look. Enjoy using your light box.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new background. Very Spring and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh its been a heck of a day for me too.. don't get me wrong the weather has been gorgeous but we spent the day helping the sister in law... allll daaaayyy... BUT she bought lunch! lol Your page looks lovely and very Spring like! I have a small Gelli plate i have been trying to find time to play with and .... it still sits in the package... sigh.. too many toys and not enough time...... Take care Kathy! Good to see a post from you! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to work yesterday and it threw my whole Saturday off. I have been lucky and haven't had to work too many weekends for a long while so I guess I really shouldn't complain. Your new page is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous way to kick start spring. This is a wonderful makeover. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The page does look fresh and springy Kathy. Question about your baking page? Does it have to be cast iron baking, or just baking? Can't wait to see the results with your light box drawing. happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit