Friday, March 31, 2023

A Sad Day for America - Political

   I am distraught over what happened yesterday-A Soros backed grand jury using political power to take down a political opponent - over something that happened many years ago and was not a crime.

  In my own opinion, Sadly right now we are No longer free in America-that is except for those that hate America and what our constitution stands for- the far left extremist are free to do what ever they want with no consequence  

 We need to Re Read our history-this is why the United States became a country in the first place-to rid themselves of tyranny and the corrupt upper class and rulers.

  History always repeats itself-especially when our education system is so lacking right now-we need to continue to teach our history so we don't repeat.

 With No election integrity anymore we can't even vote these people out. 

  One of my favorite songs came up in my Facebook feed today-gave me a bit of hope, we must stay strong



   I don't post political any more as I will most certainly be attacked-again-but I love my country, I am a Christian and right now I am very afraid of what is happening in our country-so far I am free to express myself but for how long?

13 comments:

  1. Good morning dear Kathy. I'am sorry to see you so distressed. When you post political opinions on your blog i'm afraid you do open yourself up to other people stating their opinions and reactions to events... I hope they all state them eloquently and respectfully and do not 'attack' you . And i hope you find a way to enjoy your day at the lake. We are expecting 25 mph winds today! UUuuughh.. warm and ever so dry... I intend to spend the entire day in the craftroom.. dishes are done , a leftover meal already in the fridge.. and later i hope to go see what the results are of the art/craft show.. about 4pm.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that's why I don't want to post political posts as everyone has a right to their own beliefs and opinions. now, though we are in a different world-evil taking over good-I refuse to be influenced by the propaganda media so to see things more clearly. and I would like our country to stay free-I am not into Soros and world domination time for patriots and religious people to stand up for what is right
      using the government to target political people from the other side of the aisle is not acceptable in America

      Delete
  2. Yes, education is the key. And we lose it, too.
    Integrity, no more.
    Interest in our country being save and prosper, no.
    And back to point one... no education.
    Scream loud, people follow you.
    Politicians. Marionettes. But of whom. No education needed, just sell yourself well and get the power.
    Germany is small, yet we have the same problems huge America has.
    Yet. I´ll keep voting. Other you give your voice to the worst...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am afraid for the future. I read some blogs this morning actually wanting Trump to die. I had to unfollow. The divide is so wide and I blame most of it on our propaganda news and politicians. They are feeding this divide and it is getting worse. Crime is everywhere now. God help us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you-the news is propaganda and no longer tells the truth-only their agenda-never thought I would live through this in my life time.
      thank you for commenting

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you I will I making homemade pizzas right now, and the major storm passed on by us-what a blessing they were talking hail and tornados

      Delete
  5. Although our political views are radically different, we still manage to stay friends. After all, you have the right to voice your opinion. I believe in freedom of choice.

    Speaking of winds, ours are averaging 64 mph. Everyone was told to bring their lawn furniture inside. My wind chimes are going WILD. Enjoy your pizzas. Now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Elizabeth, and I value our friendship very much.
      I think we were right on the edge of tornadoes etc and got missed-although we did have allot of wind here too, and not much rain as they had predicted-but not the severe storms they have been predicting-- thank goodness. I need to search online and see if any touched down in Missouri

      Delete
  6. Hi Kathy! Sorry that you are not happy with the events just now. You know we stand on opposite ends of the scale when it comes to politics, but we can still be friends and respect each other. Have a good weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit