Thursday, November 21, 2019

I Know It's Not Saturday Yet But This Movie Has Not Yet Been Released

  Hi Everyone,
    I really wanted to share this movie release with you. One of my friends on facebook posted the movie trailer. I don't get excited much about most movies but I am about this one.

   I have heard of this author, but I have yet to read any of his books-the new movie with Harrison Ford is based on this book. Originally written for school children: Call of the Wild by Jack London which is about a St Bernard dog named Buck that ends up in the Yukon
                         

    So Of course I checked on amazon for my kindle reader and found a copy for 60 cents, and one for 99 cents that has some extras.

and here is the trailer:


     This movie is to be released February 2020.
This is the first I have learned about this movie, perhaps you all have heard about it already but wanted to share. They have been filming since this September

  Here is another link about the movie.  and here as well

When I was looking around about this movie I discovered this has been a movie before with Rutger Hauer  here  Did not know that I always liked him too in the movies more information here

                             "The Call of the Wild" Poster.jpg

Update: per Susie in comments here is 1935 version

Image result for The Call of The Wild starring Clark Gable and Loretta Young, from 1935

11 comments:

  1. I loved the book. Didn't know about either movie. It will be something to look forward to. I like Rutger Hauer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the book very much. There was also another, much earlier,movie of The Call of The Wild starring Clark Gable and Lorretta Young, from 1935. I think that was a good movie, but not for children.

    It will be interesting to see this newest version. I think the other movie versions of the book have always had younger actors in the lead rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of the movie but didn't know about the remake. Looks like it will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember reading this story in school. I hated it. I don't like any stories where animals are mistreated or hurt in some way. I also thought Buck was sad. It hurt me to read that story, Kathy. Maybe because I'm too sentimental, but I wanted to cry when I thought about it again.

    Six degrees of separation. Rutger Hauer and Ford were in a movie together that I reviewed: Bladerunner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I am very opposed to abusing animals in every way. I don't watch hardly any violent movies or horror movies either. bad things sometimes happens to bad people and animals but I think in the end Buck will be very happy in this story. I never read the book but will soon just to read the actual book first before the movie

      Delete
    2. ooops I didn't proof read my reply and I didn't want to delete this comment--should have read bad things sometimes happens to good people and animals (not bad people and animals)

      Delete
  5. I remember enjoying the book, but I haven't seen any of those movies and didn't know about the new one. Thx! It looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to thank you for stopping by yesterday. Nothing is broken, but I’m so sore I can’t sit and type with one hand for any length of time. I am sending this generic message because I want you to know I stopped by and appreciate you. Thanks for understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you Kathy. This sounds really good. Thanks so much for sharing. Now you have me excited. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this. I'm sure the new film will be good :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit