Thursday, October 24, 2024

Good Morning

  We have had such a beautiful October month so far. Monday we were almost 90 degrees F. Wow and the leaves are beginning to fall now. We will start cooling back down rest of this week.

  I did get the last of this year's grass cutting done-what a relief that is. The guys have gotten the water projects fixed-sadly we got ripped off with the lift-wires were burned off or broken. Of course when Larry contacted the seller no reply. Larry is working on figuring it out. Since the lift goes up ad down it is a complicated motor-and expensive if he could fine one.

  Larry starts back on physical therapy this week-hoping that helps him get stronger. He still has one leg that will just go out on him with no notice..

 My slow stitched first bag is getting closer to having the stitching finished. In another day or two  I will be sewing the other panel to it and completing the first bag. Enjoying this project, and I think it will go faster going forward.

and----- today is a big one for me-I turn 75 today-haven't wrapped my head around this yet-smiles.

   I did bake up a cheesecake last night to celebrate both of our October birthdays. This time I swirled in blueberry preserves-it baked up pretty.. I always seem to end up with a big crack on top of my cheesecakes.




  Enjoy the last of these autumn days





6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, dear Kathy! I'm glad that your autumn has been so beautiful so far!
    All the best from Austria, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/10/weltreise-2024-sw-usa-salt-lake-city.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Traude-we have had a lovely autumn here so far hugs

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! Your cheesecake looks wonderful, even with a crack in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning-thanks, I guess the crack gives it character-smiles

      Delete
  3. Happy October birthdays! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit