Thursday, June 27, 2019

Offline For a Bit

Just wanted to drop in and let your know I am unplugged for the most part.
  My desk computer is now in boxes and am dropping by from Hubs computer
We are in the big push to get the house stuff we are keeping moved now. We hired our friends to load furniture-heavy oak furniture that they had to walk down into the lake house. So thankful-we always pay them for their work and time and I make a meal as well. This was a long day loading and then unloading two trailers full.

   So didn't want you to worry about me not being on-my comments are set to moderate so I may not get to those in a timely manner-

  It is super hot and humid here so summer has arrived for sure-stay well and happy

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Kathy. Sounds like you two really need to finish moving. Then you can take your time settling in. You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time, Kathy. We are here for you. I understand how difficult is the moving. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lake house dream coming true. Best wishes in your new home 💐

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are moving at last! Look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, all the best with your move 😁. Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad the move is almost complete. See you when you get back online. :-) (It got hot here in CT, too. Ugh.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So close to getting everything settled just like you want it :) How exciting! I look forward to seeing more photos of your new lake scenery :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy it sounds like you are getting really close to a moving in day. Take care and time and look after yourselves.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the final stages of moving are taking place. I hope you find time to get plugged in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the big move. Hope it goes/went well by the time you are back online Kathy. Enjoy the 4th. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit