Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Welcoming November


(photo found online)

     Wow I have to say October just zoomed right past me this year-must have been all that hard work I was up to lol
    I really can't believe this is the first day of November-but it is.

   I started cleaning and straightening up in the house yesterday after putting the kilnz paint coat on the textured hallway wall-I can't do anymore til the tile gets moved-I talked with one of our friends that is coming down and he said nooooo problem at all. Hubs never wants to ask for help-I also asked him if he would hang my Yellowstone framed photos for me and he said of course. well that was easy to ask lol  we need to be able to do that sometimes.

  My last craft adventure was making the corn husk papers so I really miss not creating--once things calm down a bit I want to do that-I usually  make my own Christmas cards to send out so I am planning to take time to do that.  
    If you would like to swap Christmas cards just drop me a note with your address-my email is in my profile-and I will send you mine. 

   Tomorrow is suppose to jump into the mid 70s and also only get down to the 50s tonight-so hubs and a couple of friends are going to take out his new river boat and explore-and hopefully catch some fish-we wanted to smoke some for deer camp.

Have a fabulous November!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy November to you too Kath!!! October did zoom by didn't it! So looking forward to the rest of the year. :) Hope the guys catchya some fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the time has flown, and ow it's cold November here. You really have done a lot of work lately, you can be proud of that! Hope you soon have time to do some crafting. Look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy November. It's 43 oF in Boston this morning. Brrrrrr. Not my kind of weather. Only 231 days until the first day of Summer! Hope you get the fish for deer camp. I'm going to go look for my mittens

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, October flew by. Today we got cold. Felt like November. I guess October weather went away with the month. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you a hpaay November and time for crafting after all the hard work !

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit