Wednesday, September 23, 2020

New Blog

 Hi Everyone,

   I have decided to play around with a new blog  find here 

     I am going to post only my arts and crafts there, and still keep this blog to use  for more general posts.  

   My friend and I were concerned over the Mr Linky glitch for security reasons. I know we discovered that the link was wrong on one of the links at T, and that's why google sent us into our own blog settings page, but this also happened over on Paint Party Friday last week and not clear if someone else was sent into a personal blog settings page. 

   So to be on the safe side-as I don't want someone coming into my blog settings, I have decided not to link for these different blogging events that I do enjoy.

    I will still visit everyone for T and the other events when I participate but I just feel safer not linking up right now. 

   This new format that Blogger has set up-well it has not been fun and has been challenging😀

6 comments:

  1. How annoying for you Kathy!!! What with the new blogger interface and everything which is really causing so much bother to get right. I still cannot get captions to stay put under the photos I post.If this is your general blog still I think I will stay put and not change over to your new blog and I still have you on my blog roll as Hummingbird Woodland studios. I use the blog roll more than anything to keep uptodate with blog activity. keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we're endangered but it's your decision. Have fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the problem happened for me, I was taken to my own blog settings, not yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it happened that way for me too on T but on paint party friday it took someone into my friends blog settings not the person that clicked on the link-so that was concerning for both of us

      Delete
  4. Did you look at the link URL? It may be that was just incorrect. But these days, with security such an issue, I can understand you wanting to safeguard your blog. One suggestion, change your password to something at least 20 characters long. So many 'Blogger' blogger have just stopped blogging with all the changes. Sad to see.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit