Sunday, July 23, 2023

Good Morning Sunday & Thoughts Going Forward with my Blog Posting

   Hi Everyone,

     We are back to sunny and hot this weekend. Thankful for all the rain we got last week, and we did have one cooler day too. 

   Find my latest spinning adventures in my previous post. 

 I decided I needed a bit of a new beginning for my blog posting, The biggest change--No more joining in and posting at T for Tuesday including any other link ups-and no more creating link ups.

   I have enjoyed over the years visiting, and also making new friendships from several on the T group which I am thankful for.  I want to thank Elizabeth for welcoming me in to her group, and I loved seeing and learning from your art. If we lived closer I think we would enjoy a dye day-smiles

 Last week's T experience with my swap partner was the motivation to change course.    I also do not really "fit in" with many on the group-being a Christian conservative is not mixing these days with far left liberals -I have learned to not say anything but a handful have been very let us just say-not friendly towards me  Another reason I have decided to stay in touch with friends but just not link up.

 Blogging and the internet has been my venue since retirement to connect with people of similar interests.  Blogging gave me a way to "talk" with people, and share what I am doing with my art and craft adventures, and years ago when I first started blogging I loved to also share food recipes and share my "doings".   In the beginning-around 2005- my blog was written like a journal to share with friends.  

  Hoping you will continue to drop by for a visit

 


(above photo found online)

  I have decided to turn off comments for this post, no need for discussion, just wanted friends to know I won't be linking up