Friday, September 28, 2018

Saturday Afternoon at The Movies

Happy Saturday everyone,
   It is movie time again. 
CJ had been posting for Saturday Afternoon at the Movies so I decided to join in. 
   This is where we share a favorite film that we love watching more than one time. 


  This week I am sharing a comedy fantasy from the '80s If you like Tom Hanks, especially in his younger years I think you will like this one-and probably may have already viewed it.

Big

"After a wish turns 12-year-old Josh Baskin (David Moscow) into a 30-year-old man (Tom Hanks), he heads to New York City and gets a low-level job at MacMillen Toy Company. A chance encounter with the owner (Robert Loggia) of the company leads to a promotion testing new toys. Soon a fellow employee, Susan Lawrence (Elizabeth Perkins), takes a romantic interest in Josh. However, the pressure of living as an adult begins to overwhelm him, and he longs to return to his simple, former life as a boy."

The Trailer


A little more information here

Related image


This is just a fun movie.

7 comments:

  1. I don't like comedy's Kathy BUT i LOVE this movie! Great choice! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this film but I only remember the scene where he makes music on that giant floor piano. I do remember enjoying it though, but I think I saw it back in the 1980's. Maybe its time for me to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it, Kathy. I have actually SEEN this movie. I saw it on TV, but that still counts. I am not a fan of comedies, but this was more a dramady than a pure comedy, I think. Thanks for showing a film I've actually SEEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great film and I remember watching it when it came out 😁. I must watch it again sometime, thanks for the reminder and wishing you a wonderful weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a fun film. Hanks is one of my favorites as he has such a wide range as an actor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when this came out but never did see it. Tom Hanks has a wide range. I agree with ^CJ^ on that! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit