Saturday, September 8, 2018

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

 This is where we share a movie that we love to watch more than once.
    Inspired to post by CJ

This week I am sharing a fun adventure movie. I have seen this several times and always enjoy it.

   The Mask of Zorro

Image result for the mask of zorro



This film has some of my favorite actors-Anthony Hopkins, Antonio Banderas, and  Catherine Zeta-Jones. Lots of action and fun.

A review here


The Trailer:



and I did see the full film online but one had to pay for the movie.

8 comments:

  1. Zorro is one of my favourites! I love this film and I enjoyed watching the sequels too 😁. We've been busy getting ready for visitors that are staying for week, they arrive today. I hope you are feeling better and had a good week, happy weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember hearing about this. It is an action movie and I suspect I would like it. Too bad it's not free online. Thanks for the recommendation.

    How are you feeling? Better I hope. How did your Dr. visit go? Inquisitive minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good movie. Have you see the 1940s version with Tyrone Power as the hero and Basil Rathbone as the villain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a long time since I've seen this film, but it was enjoyable and fun. I should check it again. Have a great Saturday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen this in a long time but we do own a copy.. Its a great movie. All the actors fit their parts wonderfully.. I cannot imagine anyone but Antonia Banderas in that part. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a fun version. It's one we have on DVD because my husband likes to re-watch the swashbucklers :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit