Friday, August 31, 2018

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

  Hi everyone,
       Saturday movies--- Inspired to post by CJ this is where we share our favorite movies that we love to watch more than once.

    Well last week I just couldn't think of another movie that I really enjoyed enough to view more than once. But this week I remembered a favorite.    A Walk in the Clouds popped in my mind.
Great actors, and I loved this story.
     It is a love story but I thought this one was unique.

"Veteran Paul Sutton is having difficulty forgetting the recent horrors of WWII, and his self-absorbed wife isn't helping matters. One day, Paul meets a distraught pregnant woman whose boyfriend has abandoned her. To help out, Paul poses as her husband for her family and finds himself in a difficult situation." from here

A Walk in the Clouds Movie Poster


Here is a review

The Trailer




and I found the movie online too-for those of you that can stream 



    Released in 1995 here are the main actors.  

5 comments:

  1. I love Keanu Reeves, so I'm going to watch this one tonight. Thanks for the review and the recommendation.

    Is it hot there? It was 102 F here today with Heat Index of 106 F. I'm ready for any season except summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Keanu Reeves and this movie. This was the first movie where he wasn't playing a Neo tyype character and showed he could act.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, doesn't Keanu Reeves look young ...lol 😉. Looks like a great movie, thanks for the recommendation! Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy September! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this one. It sounds interesting. Any film with Anthony Quinn in it is hard to turn down :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit