Sunday, June 10, 2018

Just So Ya Know--Back to Moderating Comments

  I just wanted everyone to know that I went back to moderating comments. 
    Since Blogger still has not fixed the problem of email notifciations--it's too easy to miss someone's comments. This way I can just have that page in settings open to see the comments easier.
  If they ever get it fixed I will go back to not moderating.

Just didn't want you all to be surprised that it went back to the other way.  I also miss not being able to reply back through emails as well for those of you that are also set up that way-so much nicer to communicate on a more personal level.

  I was looking for something to watch until my Hallmark movie comes on-and wow I found Last of the Mohicans-just came on  Haven't seen this in about a year-

7 comments:

  1. Aussie Annie told people who rely on receiving e-mail notices to leave a comment to yourself as the first comment and you will get them in your inbox after that. I hope that helps. You might want to try it. She explained it in a recent post, but since I don't rely on e-mail, I glossed over the explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try that as ever since this May 25 cookies my blogger messages have changed too. I just keep comment moderation on since I've had some junk comments that look like real comments and don't go into spam. I'd rather get rid of them than not. Happy enw wek. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was getting some very bad spam too-and I rather delete them before they appear

      Delete
  3. Blogger is making changes which I'm not happy about. I am no longer getting any of my comments via email which means I can't comment back. The changes they've mentioned shouldn't affect this so I'm not sure what's going on. Like you, I prefer to respond to comments by email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They'll fix comment notification eventually, I'm sure, but until then I'm checking the "comments published" section of my dashboard to see what's come in. I always reply wherever the comment was made and I subscribe via a news reader, so at least I don't count on email notifications from blogger for those. It's frustrating when things don't work like they're supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is, and I have several that I reply to by emails but now I am not getting those-can't do that as I can't tell what emails go to whom ha ha oh well I hope they do fix this issue

      Delete
    2. I am sure the emails are in my address book for my emails but don't know which ones go to who

      Delete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit