Saturday, December 22, 2018

Good Morning Saturday and a Film

  I was catching up reading blog posts before we drove up to the lake house this morning-another 50 degree day today-wow am loving it. and read that Bleubeard and Elizabeth shared a Bruce Willis film.
  I like most of the films with Bruce Willis, great action and he is a good actor. So I thought I would a share one of my favorites-or two.




Red and there was also a Red 2 Lots of action, lots of awesome actors and actresses Fun movie

A link about the film here

Trailer:




Red 2


Happy Saturday!!

6 comments:

  1. I like Bruce Willis, too. Love his action films, but also love Sixth Sense where stuff doesn’t get blown up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red and Red 2 were fun movies, almost as good as the first Die Hard. DH still insists that Die Hard is a Christmas movie, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen both Red and Red 2. I was thrilled to see you actually chose two films I have seen. That is really NEW to me. Most of the time, these films you and CJ show I've never heard of, much less seen. I guess if it has Bruce in it, I've probably seen it! Even Sixth Sense, as CJ pointed out.

    Merry Ho Ho, dear Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like action films, and he's always fun to watch. I enjoyed both of the "Red" movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are my favorite Bruce Willis films. They have great casts and are great stories! Happy holidays. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Red 1 ... Red 2 was good too just maybe not as good as 1 .. :) Great choice Kathy!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit