Saturday, October 13, 2018

No Movie Share Today

Happy Saturday everyone,
  I totally forgot about movies last night, and this morning nothing came to mind.
  I will be gone most of the day today with a friend. We will be attending a fiber arts event and also a quilt show-at the same location. Sounded fun. and Hubs will be at the lake house to meet the inspector so a busy fun day today.

  Finally fall weather has arrived here in the Ozarks where I live-I am actually enjoying the much cooler and rainy weather-nice to be able to grab  a sweatshirt, sweater, or my leather jacket.

Enjoy your Saturday
   (found this online)



and if you are on Pinterest-here is a link to lots of fall recipes in cast iron pieces.

6 comments:

  1. Have fun Kathy and take lots of photos. It does sound a lot of fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall weather has returned here, too. I wonder how long before we have to close the sun room )-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's AUTUMN in my world and it has finally arrived. Even got a blanket out last night. The boys were even ready to snuggle, something they usually avoid doing in summer.

    Have fun at the fiber arts event. Wish they had something like that here. Take your camera and share, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an enjoyable outing! We've been to the quilt museum in Paducah, KY, and the variety of art is just amazing. I look forward to photos :)

    I trust y'all get a good report for the inspector. The process has moved along so quickly! I know you're looking forward to moving in and making it your own. We're getting cooler weather here, too, and the seasonal changes are refreshing. Still very little color here, but we were ready for the Autumn feel of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great time at the fiber arts event and quilt show.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit