Monday, September 2, 2024

Pumpkin Recipes

   I love pumpkin in baked goods, so every fall I search out new recipe ideas.  Years ago I followed a blogger that was a self taught chef and she loved pumpkin too-so we would all share recipes-this was back before Facebook days and we were blogging on Yahoo 360 and then on Multiply. Multiply was an awesome platform-ahead of it's time-before Facebook but then got sold off to a foreign company that got rid of all of our blogs. that was sad.  My friend has since passed on from cancer, so in remembrance,  I still like to search out new recipes.

  Thought I would share some here, you are most welcome to share pumpkin recipes in comments.

I scrolled a bit on Pinterest this morning.

Donut Pumpkin Muffins  recipe here  This one for me I would change to gluten free flour and also change the sugar to a non sugar




Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies recipe here  This one for me, I would change to gluten free flour and also change the sugar to a non sugar



Flourless Pumpkin Muffins  recipe here  This one is made with almond flour and I would change to a non sugar



Happy new week-Today we have cool weather no humidity-glorious!

14 comments:

  1. I too am glad for fall and pumpkin. Thanks, Kathy for the delicious pumpkin recipe links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All nice recipes. Thank you
    I will be buying gluten free flour this week. My hope is to, instead of using carrots, make a pumpkin breakfast muffin like the Glorious Morning one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw several pumpkin muffins on Pinterest when I was browsing there happy baking

      Delete
  3. These sounds yummy Kathy. Especially those donut muffins. And that's really sweet of you to do this post in honor of your late friend. It's cold here tonight (like going down to 40 degrees) so it puts me in the mood for pumpkin. Happy new month and new week Kathy. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like those donut muffins too-I may bake up some of those first. wow that is pretty chilly for evening already. we have highs in the 70's this week-so I am really happy about that. Happy September-hugs

      Delete
  4. I too love to use pumpkin in baked goods. Donut pumpkin muffins look so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pumpkin anything so will need to try these recipes. TFS Too bad about those other blogging platforms going away. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tI was a bummer-I only have a couple friends from that time period-they are on fb now so we keep in touch-since around 2000

      Delete
  6. Pumpkin isn't my favorite overall but I do love a good spicy pumpkin bread and I bet that donut is good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I love everything pumpkin! Thanks so much for sharing these recipes - yum 😊. Wishing you a Happy September! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning me too! just posted more today. Happy September Jo

      Delete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit