Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Cast Iron Cornbread & Beans and Ham Anyone?? & Update Full Moon Photo

  Everything turned out so delicious-especially the cornbread-just perfect



the cornbread recipe is at the end of this post

Update after 6 pm  The moon is gorgeous tonight casting it's light over the lake-and right in front of the door leading to the deck. Wow so cool.
  If it wasn't so cold outdoors and me fighting a sore throat I would bundle up and take a photo outdoors--but this one turned out pretty good considering my camera and that it was taken through those glass windows


6 comments:

  1. There's nothing like cast iron cornbread, though I use muffin tins now. Those beans look like the perfect pairing, right down my alley :) and perfect for this weather. Warming from the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, you have made me hungry but it's bedtime here! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really delicious meal for a cold night Kathy! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love cornbread and ham and beans. Now the beans just taste blah no matter how many herbs I add. They really NEED ham. This looks wonderful.

    Your moon shot is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos of the night sky Kathy.
    The cornbread with your meal looks delicious, thank you for the recipe.
    I hope you are looking after yourself, get well soon.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit