Friday, September 6, 2019

October 2018 Fabric Journal Page Completed

  I have been working on the October 2018 journal page-actually one of my favorite months of the year-these past few days.
  I completed it this morning and I am happy with it. I am on track to get this journal finished before the end of 2019. I am realizing how much stress etc we have been under since last March. I do enjoy my craft room so much.

  I decided to make a little video to share my page. It amazes me how my videos now upload in less than 30 seconds with our "real" internet service. When living so rural in the woods we had very high prices for very very slow speed-so I am so thankful to have this service where we still live pretty rural at the lake house.

For better viewing click on full screen


Happy Friday and weekend everyone.

10 comments:

  1. I love how the pages of this journal look like little quilts. I especially love the duck buttons. All the buttons are so cute. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having better internet access. It does make a difference :) I like your choices for October. Moving is such a stressful time, and I'm glad you have your craft/art supplies where you can easily create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the colors of October, and you incorporated them beautifully. The ceramic buttons, ducks and brass acorns are so perfectly placed. Great page and stellar composition! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the colors of October, and you incorporated them beautifully. The ceramic buttons, ducks and brass acorns are so perfectly placed. Great page and stellar composition! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're making progress with your journal pages. October is one of my favorite months too. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Kathy. You really use the perfect colors and designs. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great October page, Kathy. I really enjoyed the video. I am sure your fabric journal will be fantastic. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pages are wonderful and I can see it won't be long till you are finished with this incredible project. I'm most assuredly impressed and really like how you have decorated October with buttons and colorful fabrics. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your fabric pages are stunning! I love the fall fabric that you used and your painted fabric turned out wonderful 😁. The buttons and embellishments worked so well, it captures autumn beautifully! Wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. We got married in October and both our boys were born in October. Nice to be able to use up all your bits and pieces in the fabric journal. Crafting certainly brings comfort in stressful times.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit