Friday, November 2, 2018

Saturday Afternoon at The Movies

   I am joining in with CJ to share a favorite movie that we enjoy watching more than once.
  You are most welcome to post a favorite movie of yours as well.


   Hallmark channels are now showing Christmas movies 24/7  I kinda wish they would wait to do this Thanksgiving weekend but I do enjoy allot of the movies.

   This week I am sharing one of my favorite Christmas movies that I have watched on Hallmark with Henry Winkler.


                    The Most Wonderful Time of Year

Image result for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year 2008
  I love the story line, loved the actors (especially Henry Winkler in this one) so I always look for it now each Christmas season.  
    My other movie that I don't want to miss is White Christmas.  
    I know many love the film--It's a Wonderful Life but that one has never been a favorite of mine. 

Here is a link to lots of information about the movie I am sharing this week. Information about the film, the actors, and a preview.

I found this trailer-not sure if it is different than the preview



and I think I found the entire movie for free here

   This was just a very fun family Christmas movie.
Hope it's one you enjoyed or will check out.


14 comments:

  1. Himself loves White Christmas. I'm not a fan of musicals. I know, I'm a Grinch.
    :-D I do love It's a Wonderful Life. Sadly, we don't get the Hallmark channel. I enjoyed a lot of their programs and specials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most love It's a Wonderful Life-I liked the actors and the story but for some reason I have never cared to watch it every year. everyone is different-a good thing lol
      I would miss my Hallmark channels too as I mostly watch those two channels-I enjoy their mystery channel too

      Delete
  2. I get both the HC and HMM. I am SO bummed that they start their Christmas season in October. Fortunately, I have found other channels I didn't realize I had, or some I never watch because I was always on HMM during the day. That means I will get more out of my expensive luxury.

    Yes, the entire film is on YouTube. Surprised me, too! Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas does seem to get publicity earlier each year no matter where you live. I enjoyed this film , thank you for reminding me about it.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes last night along with the too many campaign commercials there are now christmas commercials too-way too early for that for me

      Delete
  4. I love this movie!! I have it on DVD. I am not ready for Christmas this early, but I am recording a few of the movies on Hallmark for later. Hallmark drives me crazy with their own movies with the saccharine sweet music that plays too loud throughout the whole movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They used to wait til Thanksgiving weekend to start the 24/7 christmas movies-I wish they would go back to that.
      some of their holiday movies I just turn off but I do enjoy most of them-some of them I re watch every year

      Delete
  5. Oh my Kathy.. i don't care for any of the Hallmark movies...lol I feel they are all very B rated.. I did like the Good Witch movies... i think they were on Hallmark... but even they were not that great... I do like Its a Wonderful Life .. but my most favorite Christmas movie is Courage Mountain.. with a young Charlie Sheen... Its not really a Christmas movie but as a wonderful Christmas scene at the end.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this movie! I have it on DVD and watch it nearly every other day during December ...lol 😉. Fabulous choice! I enjoy watching White Christmas but my favourite is Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby, it's a black and white movie, have you seen it? Wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think I have seen Holiday Inn but am going to search for it-thanks much glad you like this movie too-hugs Happy weekend

      Delete
  7. We don't have cable anymore, and I haven't seen this movie. It looks like a fun film, though, and I'll definitely check out that youtube video. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome we have always lived so rural that we get directv-I love their program choices-its our splurge money wise as we don't go out to eat or out to movies etc

      Delete
  8. My daughter was ome last weekend and put on the Hallmark channel. These movies are all the same but you do get sucked into them. Enjoy. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes many of the love stories are similar but I am more into the family type programs now instead of the violent ones Happy Saturdat

      Delete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit