Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

   This is where we share our favorite movies that we love to watch over and over again. Inspired by CJ

 I am thinking I am stuck in the 80's right now but I think we watched the most movies during this time.

  This is another adventure movie-a love story-fairy tale-fantasy, and you will see some young actors that became very popular. We still watch this one as well

  Ladyhawke  information about the movie here and this was a really good review too

Scenes from the movie







12 comments:

  1. Loved this movie Kathy! Very mysterious.. I think you and i have some similar tastes in movies.. :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this movie - The beautiful Michelle Pfeiffer♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another film I haven't seen! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could've sworn I'd seen this, but if so I've never blogged it. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

    I'm enjoying the movie posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t know this movie. I used to do a lot of movies in the 80s also. But not now. I guess I better check it out. Hope has been well. We are stuck at the airport waiting for our flight as we didn’t make our actual flight. Ugh. Hope all is well hugs erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erika hope all is well with you too and that youc caught your flight ok-no fun be stuck there-hugs

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of this film, Kathy, but was glad to read about it. From the mid 80s on I was busy working full time and going to school full time, so movies were not something I even considered taking time to watch. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great film and it's ages since I have seen this film ...lol 😉. I hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoy your week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit