Saturday, July 7, 2018

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

Good morning, it's movie time
   Inspired from CJ this is where we share our favorite movies that we love to watch again over and over.

I have not been a huge movie fan over the years, especially now except for the movies on the two Hallmark channels lol-that's usually what I enjoy most now.

However, the other day I ran across this movie Jumpin' Jack Flash from the '80s again. A very very fun spy type movie-lots of laughs in this one. I am not really a big   Whoopie Goldberg fan but her early movies like this one I have always enjoyed viewing more than once.

Here is a clip where she is trying to figure out the code


and I thought this was another clip but he might be the movie



10 comments:

  1. Oh i agree!! Her early movies were great!! I enjoyed her in Ghost too..and i'm a huge Star Trek fan so loved her in Star Trek the Next Generation.. Love the movie theme blog posts Kathy...As i'm a big movie fan it gives me alot to chit chat about..lol Hugs! deb

    PS... Are you getting a coolish night tonight too??? 62 predicted for us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 80s is a bit of a break for me between movies I've seen either on oldies channels or at the theater and movies I've missed because I started having kids and staying home more. I don't remember even knowing about this one, but it looks like fun. I'll watch for it. Thx!

    I'm enjoying your film series :) Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun movie with lots of laughs 😁. Enjoy your weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this one, but I loved Whoopie Goldberg in Sister Act, which I saw on TV a few months ago.

    Like you, I love HMM, but not Hallmark. I'm into mysteries, but this past week has me searching for other channels to watch, since I am not ready for and do not care about sappy Christmas films, period!

    I'm off to watch the full length version of this one now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that film its years since I watched it.
    I will have to look at it again sometime.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's some odd sense of comfort from watching our favorite "blasts from the past" movies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was always one of my favorite movies. Haven't thought of it in years.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit