Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sharing One of my Favorite Blogs for Weaving and Spinning Inspiration

Good morning my friends. We have a cold front moving in this morning with rain-loving it. So I made me a pot of decaf coffee and am enjoying reading blog posts. I really needed to catch up and see what everyone has been doing.

I want to share with you a blog that always has lovely photos and gives me inspiration for my spinning and weaving;  especially for garments. 
   This is saori weaving which is a no rules method of weaving-anything goes-just weave and enjoy the process-no perfection here required. Any size or style of loom is doable-just enjoy and then make something to wear.

Centering With Fiber is the blog and this morning Wow I love the garments she is making. Perfect for beginner spun yarn or bulky art yarn. The post is here  This is something I really want to achieve yet is to make me a couple of garments to wear.

Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, her weaving is really pretty. Love the jacket on her page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful creations. Whether worn or not, they are works of art to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit