Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Our Creative Day Will be--- Creativity Wednesdays

   I have decided to set up a special day so we can all share our creativity-crafts-art-special recipes and more.
     Of course you are most welcome to share this event with your blog friends.

   I am choosing Wednesdays and let's call it Creativity Wednesdays. 
     Any craft or art work most welcome to share.  Even a really creative food dish or gardening outdoor projects to make would be most welcome. 
    I will set up a post with also a link to your blog posts on Wednesdays.

   I have set up a little button of sorts for Creativity Wednesdays that when you click on the photo it will take you here to this post--
    When visiting on Wednesdays after being directed to this post-just click on my blog title and it will take you to the current post.
    Welcome to our Creativity Wednesdays

______________________________________________


Today I finished up flicking the rest of the long romney locks so my basket is full to the top and ready to spin.
   This is that romney that the tips were soooo soiled, allot of skirting, and allot of very short locks. I think after dyed the soiled tips will just add some varigated interest to the yarn.
   The rest of the washed romney I will handle with carders and make rolags. one of these preps is woolen and the other is worsted I always forget which is which-so will see how different the yarn might be in the end. (click to enlarge photo)



3 comments:

  1. If I have something to share, I'll definitely link up with you Kathy! I don't know half the terminology you use here, but it sounds like progress is being made ;) The wool looks lovely and soft.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giggling because my creating is done haphazardly, whenever I can, and who the heck knows what day it is? That said, I'll try to get up with you on Wednesdays. Great work on the Romney! I know it's not easy on your hands. We are on a little getaway to Niagara Falls be back when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. You used a lot of words I've never even heard of. :) Half the time I don't know what day of the week it is but will participate on Wednesday's when I can. Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit