Saturday, December 14, 2019

A Movie Today

Happy Saturday everyone,
   I thought I would join Elizabeth and CJ today with a movie.
Of course a Christmas movie-since I love them lol

The Holiday



Image result for photos movie the holiday

  About the movie here

I don't think our Elizabeth would like this one at all since it's a "chick" film, but I found it to be a good one. Not too sappy, loved all the actors.

Two women one in England and one in America were fed up with guys and decided to do some different for themselves and swap homes for a vacation getaway. They both ended up meeting someone special.  I couldn't find a trailer with the other part of the story which was really special more here


This got mixed reviews I really enjoyed it, and watch it every year

7 comments:

  1. Main thing YOU enjoyed it! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen this and enjoyed it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Jack Black/Kate Winslet half of this story. I don't care for romcoms as a rule, but their story is one I can't get enough of :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this film, Kathy, so I will not comment one way or the other. I agree with Valerie. If YOU like it, it is worth it to YOU. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy this movie Kathy but i never considered it a Christmas movie.. :) One of my favs for Christmas is Courage Mountain with a very young Charlie Sheen... not everyone may think of it as a Christmas movie... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter loves this film and has it on DVD. When she was living here at home it was laying around, but you know I never watched it. Now I wish I had. Happy rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my all time favorite Christmas movies, too! I have it on DVD and watch it every year!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit