Friday, May 17, 2019

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

    Happy weekend everyone!!

I watched a movie the other night on tv that is just fun and told myself to remember to share it

I know many of you are not into love stories like I mostly am, but this one is a comedy as well and just fun. I always rewatch it when I see it listed on the tv.

Sweet Home Alabama 2002 with Reese Witherspoon  and works with an excellent cast.  This movie seemed to be around 4 stars or 88% loving the movie.



Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama (2002)


From online:  
    New York fashion designer Melanie (Reese Witherspoon) suddenly finds herself engaged to the city's most eligible bachelor. But Melanie's past holds many secrets, including Jake (Josh Lucas), the redneck husband she married in high school, who refuses to divorce her. Bound and determined to end their relationship once and for all, Melanie sneaks back home to Alabama to confront her past, only to discover that you can take the girl out of the South, but you can't take the South out of the girl.


More  Information here

Josh Lucas in Sweet Home Alabama (2002)

Trailer:



Happy Saturday afternoon at the movies-Check out CJ and Elizabeth for movies as well

7 comments:

  1. I do like this film. Reese W is a really versatile actress and I enjoy many of her films. Happy Saturday kathy. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was ok kathy.. I don't think i ever sat down and watched the whole thing.. Now Reese W in Legally Blonde... i LOVE that one.. :) and i'm not a huge fan of comedy... but that one had me laughing thru the whole thing.. lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think I saw this, or at least part of it on TV several years ago. I don't think I finished watching it, though. I DO like Witherspoon, but I'm not a fan of romance and comedy. That may be why I didn't finish watching it. I'm sure many will like it, though.

    I would have been by sooner, but I have been busy working on my lawn mower, at least until it got dark. Then I ate a bite and promptly fell asleep. The joys of home ownership.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like an enjoyable movie to watch. I've liked her in the films I've seen her in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not seen this one, and in fact I'm not remembering having seen any movies with Witherspoon. I seem to have a huge gap in my film-watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has made allot of movies-but they are mostly the kind that are just fun and love stories-so you would not have searched these out

      Delete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit