Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Sharing a Couple Christmas Cards

  I wanted to share the two special Christmas cards I received from the T gang.  I was waiting til both received my card before I posted what I made.
   Since my last post was already getting so long I decided to share a post just to feature the cards.

This year I went really simple, I enjoyed stamping the postcards and finding the inks. I think I would like to go back to my handmade papers and see how my stamps would work on them.


All photos will enlarge just click on them for better viewing



There are really allot of Christmas stamps available so I had a difficult time choosing-so I bought two of them. The reindeer stamp I used silver ink on some and gold on the other half. For another set of cards I used satin rose. All the inks were from encore.

Last week I had shown my two received cards with my drink but they were pretty hidden.

This pretty card is from Erica. She did stamping, and added cut outs-I love it!! thanks so much I love the little person all bundled up.



And this pretty card is from Eileen.very country and I love all the added components on this card too-thanks so much



7 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards Kathy! Just love all the details. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reindeer stamps looks so pretty in the metallic inks. The cards you received are so cute. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your card at Eileen's blog and I fell in love with it. It is beautiful. I love that stamp. I've never considered making postcards, but it would certainly cut down on the cost of postage. You received two lovely ones, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful! I hope you'll start making paper again, I am still rationing out the paper I got from you. I hope that you'll consider making a few cards for my Safelight project next spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing my card Kathy. And I will tell you again how much I love the postcard you made. I think that is a classic vintage stamp. Nice chose! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Kathy!
    Happy days between the years to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing my card, Kathy. I thought you might like the country look ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your visits and reading your comments and I do reply back to your comments as well
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit